Monday, November 07, 2005

prayers and tears (part two)

beauty



i just got the prayers and tears of arthur digby sellers record in the mail. the woman at their label wrote me an email last week to tell me she found a copy floating around in her office. what does that even mean?

anywho. the record is fantastic. i can't wait to listen to a few times. the lyrics, song structures and recording are very pleasing to my senses.

the dylan class went well today. we watched some interviews and then listened to "hard rain". the students favorite lines were:

Heard ten thousand whisperin' and nobody listenin',
Heard one person starve, I heard many people laughin'

one of them told me they thought the class would be boring but she thought he was fascinating. he is. she's right. she's 12. thank god.
beauty

pay for soup - build a fort - set that on fire
-jmb



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home